Numb #2

 


What's the matter now?. Is it to be something? Or just to stay alive and doing good?

 I don't know what's changed, the weather, this generation, or it's just my mood. But everything seems to be fade, and fade away. And I'm lost my self in between. Have I ever told you?. That I'm lost?.

 I'm just someone who lost herself on her 30s.

 Though 'Lost myself', it sounds like sentence only for those who have found themselves before.

 Do have I ever?

 I am always that person who progress slowly, and this numbness, I don't know when or where, till the time has come, to me explain about it properly. And finally figured the way out. But I think it will take many, more than I can imagine. This road of numbness, must be long and hard to walk.

 I didn't mean talking too much about it, when I'm not happy, and not unhappy either. But somehow, sometimes this numbness feels like it cut deep on my wrists, and it's feel so painful.

Comments

Popular Posts