Harshly Cold

 



I saw you with half eyes closed.
Because the other half have been covered with tears.
Why am I crying?,
I'm not quite understand though.

Small face,
Smells so nice,
Round eyes, like a sunlight.
Long eyelashes, makes me want to scream.
Such a perfection of a taste.

“Don't be such a burden”, you said.
Both of your eyes feels like it sliced me into pieces.

“Love is a burden, I don't want any. Take it for yourself”.

I couldn't move.
As expected, even your voice sounds so beautiful. That harsh words, suit you the most.
But, have you gone mad?.
I haven't even saying any shit, yet.

I saw you with half eyes closed.
Because the other half have been covered by the rain.
What's with this fuckin rain.
For the only first time, I hate the way rain falls.

I want to see you, clearly.
See your hair flow with the wind blow.
See a beautiful view, in this damned world.
But I guess summer won't come yet, because of your harshly cold.

But, who do you think you're
This love, is mine
I ain't gonna give you any piece of it.
I'll treasure it.
Take it wherever I go.

So live your life peacefully, and don't worry.
Saturn, to Earth, to Sun, it doesn't matter.
Whenever things get hard, remember me.
Remember how I dealt with your magical mind.

I saw you with half eyes closed.
Because the other half have been covered with love.
Why am I crying? 
I'm not quite understand though.

Is it the end?,
Is it good bye?,
No.
I ain't gonna leave you alone, think that you won something that you don't.

Comments

Popular Posts