Lost

 



Cold.

It's place filled with darkness.

I'm floating. Above the water. Inside the cave.

There's nothing here but me.


Thinking.

Keep running, so I wouldn't fall.

Keep going, so I will not left behind.

Who's there?,


I guess it's okay now.

All my whole life.

I've been tried so hard.

I've always trying my best.

No body literally taught me shit.

It's okay now.

After all my whole life, 

I'm finally lost it.


Empty.

Feel so empty till I cry.

So empty till it's hurt.

It's hard to breathe.

I can't barely feel anything.

I'm lost.

After all my whole life.


I guess, it's unavoidable.

I'm fight a war that I will never win.

I guess, it's okay now.

I've done my best.

For my whole life.

I'm lost,

But it's okay now.

It's okay now.

I'm lost.


Comments

Popular Posts