I think, it's okay.



It's okay, if you decide to be alone.
It's okay, if you decide to not going along.
As long as you being honest, to be who you are, and completely comfortable with it, I think, it's all okay.

Whether you choose to be a full-time friend, or just simply sharing little things of you.
I think it's all okay.
Not everyone should know,
Even if they know, not everyone could understand either.
There's nothing wrong of comfortable being alone.

Though, it might be lonely sometimes,
But you should know, everyone is lonely anyway,
It might confused you sometimes,
But it's okay, we're all confused anyway.
You might couldn't see it, just like they can't see yours, but it doesn't mean that's all didn't exist.
We are all struggling on our own way.

It may requires a lot more courage.
A lot more bravery. 
To walk in the path where not much of people walk in on it.
It seems like people may staring a lot on you, and made you uncomfortable, 
Some people might speak their opinion little too louder so that you can hear them, 
That's why some people couldn't continue, and then, lied.

They lied, about who they are.
They lied, about what they likes.
They lied, while they laughs.
They lied.

No matter which way you'd choose,
Always remember that everyone are free to choose what they want.
If it's applied on you, it was applied for everyone else too.
What's not okay is to faking yourself, here and there.
Pretending to be what everyone think of you.
Stop it.
Stop focusing on them, start focusing on yourself.
You're so precious,
Love yourself, listen to yourself,
It might be hard, but let's try it slowly.
To be honest,
To be whatever you want.
To be you that you're comfortable with, to be who you are, honestly.

It's good for you, if you're have little bit more courage to be alone,
It's good to you too, if you're have little bit more friends, to walk with you.
There's no need to feel superior of one and another.
I think, it's all okay.
Don't worry too much.

I want to be able remind myself about it, whenever I felt lost. So I wrote that down with a thought that I may need it later.

That I'm free to be whatever I want.
That I'm okay, even though I want to be alone.
That I shouldn't feel superior or down, just because I have that courage to walk in on a path that is lonely even though I'm alone.
That I'm just being honest with myself, be what I am most comfortable with.

Comments

Popular Posts