Yes, I am a loner.


Me, trying my best to handle my self. So that people around me no need to worry.

I'm a loner and I'm okay with that.

Actually, I'm comfortable. So no one should feel sorry about it.

I am enjoying myself to the fullest, though it may doesn't fit someone else's standard. I am still a capable, and a well-prepared. 

It may looks so lonely, and cheap, but that's it, that's because I am a loner.

I am no longer blaming myself when I can't get along with others, being talkless, awkward, and all.

I am no longer act like I care, when I'm clearly not, (to be honest this one is so tiring, because I rarely interested in someone else's business, but then I have to act like one, just so that I can have a convo, and less judgement about me being so arrogant. It's not like that, it's just I'm not interested 😭)

It's been a while, since I finally can accept myself as who I'm really are.

And yes, after this trip I've decided, that there's nothing to be ashamed about someone who is prefer to be a lone. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts